Sunday 1 September 2013

Time has passed!

We are returning home after four weeks away, staying in an apartment over looking the sea on the Sunshine Coast in the State of Queensland.

This is a very long journey from home. We are driving one of our cars as we both love to see the scenery of mid-western Australia rather than fly. I fly if I have to, as I like it, my husband hates it.
This is our 11th trip via vehicle travelling Australia.

We are now in the middle of nowhere to some degree, staying in a small town in a lovely Motel. Opposite is an excellent Chinese Restaurant which has beautiful cooked meals . I am sure we will make an effort to do the same next year so we can have another meal at the same Restaurant.
We had Sizzling Prawns and Chicken with Fried Rice with a bottle of Tasmanian Wine.

No photos of the meal. Photos of the interior taken with my phone! My apologies if they appear blurred.
I am yet to find an App. that will upload all photos from either my phone or iPad, it's just as well as I bought my laptop.










10 comments:

  1. I am realy impressed with the interior of this restaurant. It is great fun to have such a long holiday period. We also enjoy this.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The phone photos do not do the interior justice. There is a restaurant very similar where we live, and frequent a several times a year.
      It's good to be able to have a long holiday. Once we used to go for 3 to 4 months at on time, and hopefully will do again in the future.

      Delete
  2. Oh M I truly wish I was sitting in the back seat and along for the ride. I would love that scenic drive. I am sure you are going to miss the other side of Australia when you get home. Safe travels. xxoo HUGS G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you would love the drive, cotton, canola, a few sheep, cows, goats, roos and so on.
      Yes I will miss the other side for sure. And thanks. Hugs M xox

      Delete
  3. It sounds as if you have been having a wonderful month away. The restaurant looks very attractive, and I bet the food was good - Sizzling Prawns and Chicken with Fried Rice sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food was excellent. We are on our way home, another 3 sleeps :)

      Delete
  4. the restaurant looks very special. it must be good if you are planning another visit. :) a long trip for you but lots to see along the way. there's no place like home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definately will go there again. Yes, a long drive but certainly worth it.
      Now we are two sleeps away from home, it will be good to see our house again, plus family.

      Delete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop